Saturday 2 February 2013

40daysbefore40 day 40: day 40!!!!!! Happy birthday to me :-) xxx


Now it's here I don't quite know what to say...

It's been an emotional day to be honest...I think for all sorts of reasons I am feeling pretty overwhelmed...with love...with gratitude...with tiredness (I haven't been sleeping properly all week )...with the under current murmur that this is my last post and with that a surprised hint of loss and amazement that 'Oh my god..I have done it! I have really done it...wow! :-)'...and the fact that, yep, I am now...40 (that's hit me kinda hard today I have to admit)...

and so...what now?

Well folk...this is time to say goodbye...thank you for journeying with me...for your support, love, ideas, and for taking an interest in some crazy lasses prayer of a project...

It's been wild :-)

And here I stand...the next steps??

That's for me to find out :-)

Xxx

The end......?

No comments:

Post a Comment