Friday 4 March 2011

written meditation

busybusybusydoingdoingdoing
takingintakingintakinginstimulationstimulationstimulation
wordswordswordsimagesimagesimages
soundsallsplasheduptwistedtogether
wait...what do i need?

i need to breathe....3 deep breaths...in...out...in...out
i notice the pauses...in.........
out............
.....in.......
..............out...
after i exhale it comes...the pause....a stop....
...a place to rest in...........
..............to feel my body against the cushions behind and supporting me....
.....am i supported?.............can i let go into that support a lil more?......
....aaah!......the ache in my shoulder....i feel it....i breathe into it......
the absolute tiredness......i feel it as a wave thro me........stopping clarity
.....stopping my truly being in the moment....this moment.....
...what can i hear?........my breath....in........out........in........out.......in.....
....cars.....folk outside on the street below.....
............a buzzin in my ears......buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........
silence.......underneath it all......silence.....holding it all....
.........aaah......the stillnesss that supports all the movement.....
all the chaos....the creativity of the world...........
...........in.............out...............in.............
...my eyelids feel heavy......
............can i find that space?........a lil space for this lil lady to rest in?........
.........now its there and holds all of me......now its gone.....
and back it comes......weaving in and out....i rest there awhile...
..... a weary traveller........a moment to rest in....to breathe
....to feel.... to connect....to come home

No comments:

Post a Comment